Risilience is seeking to employ a Senior Marketing Executive (12 month FTC) to join us in our mission to help businesses manage climate change – the biggest systemic threat facing the economy, now.
We have developed a unique modelling and analytics platform, founded on more than a decade of influential frameworks pioneered by Risilience’s founders at the Centre for Risk Studies at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School, to help international corporations assess and navigate the risks and opportunities presented by the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Our SaaS solutions help companies produce climate-related compliance analytics to navigate their pathway to net zero and perform science-based cost benefit comparisons of emission reduction strategies versus their risks.
The Risilience client base comprises a growing list of globally recognised brands, including Nestlé, Burberry and Reckitt. The pedigree of our solutions is supported by our deep academic roots and the close ties we maintain to the Cambridge Centre for Risk Studies.
Our business received Series B funding earlier this year and is growing rapidly. Benefits include competitive basic salary, bonus, pension, remote and flexible working, and a commitment to staff diversity.
About The Job
As the Senior Marketing Exec, you will be a key member of the Marketing team responsible for leading and supporting marketing in person and remote events for UK and Europe.
You’ll work closely with Marketing team and wider business and will drive success through creating top-class Risilience branded and attended events.
You’ll play a key role in driving both revenue and brand awareness for the company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage the day-to-day planning and execution of attended and Risilience organised events including industry conferences, trade shows, round table events and Risilience headline event.
- Negotiate quotes and agreements with local vendors/suppliers and manage individual events budget, ensuring we stay on track but don’t miss out on opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop multi-channel marketing campaigns to support pre and post-event promotion and engagement for events
- Manage salesforce to ensure events are correctly tracked and measured
- Manage follow-up from events – both sales led and marketing led
- Travel to events, execute day of event activities and represent Risilience along with members of the Commercial team
- Work with internal and external speakers to support content generation for Risilience and industry events
- Organise webinars including working with speakers on content and the wider marketing team on webinar promotion.
- Essential Skills:
- Go-getter: Thrive in a dynamic startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals
- Minimum of 3 years in a related role, at a B2B company
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation, planning, and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise what’s important and manage a range of stakeholders
- Ability and excitement to travel for trade shows and events
- Experience creating event experiences, whether Risilience events, roundtables, tradeshows or webinars
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
- Proactive, reliable, results-oriented with excellent project management skills
- Climate technology experience
Diversity and inclusion
Risilience is committed to a proactive approach to equality, which supports and encourages all under-represented groups, promotes an inclusive culture and values diversity. Entry into employment is determined by personal merit and by the application of criteria required for the post.
No applicant for an appointment or member of staff will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of sex (including gender reassignment), marital or parental status, race, ethnic or national origin, colour, disability (including HIV status), sexual orientation, religion, age or socio-economic factors.
Information if you have a disability
Risilience welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and is committed to ensuring fair treatment throughout the recruitment process. Adjustments will be made, wherever reasonable to do so, to enable applicants to compete to the best of their ability and, if successful, to assist them during their employment.
We encourage applicants to declare their disabilities in order that any special arrangements, particularly for the selection process, can be accommodated.
Applicants or employees can declare a disability at any time.
Right to work
You must have full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.