We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic Sales Associate to join our growing Sales Team. As part of a rapidly scaling technology business, you will play a key role in attracting new customers and retaining existing business.
• Assist the sales team throughout the full sales lifecycle including lead generation, further qualification, presentation and proposal preparation, and in the contracting and onboarding phases
• Help in meeting preparation, production of notes of key discussion points and take-aways, and assembly of relevant follow-up
• Research businesses, individuals and industry trends to identify potential new clients and markets and ways to service existing clients better
• Research specific client information (from annual reports, 10ks, risk registers, etc) in preparation for client meetings and follow-up
• Prepare client presentations and materials
• Prepare proposals (RFIs, RFPs) and other offering documents
• Meet new and existing clients
• Help organize roundtable events; assist with event logistics, attend where appropriate and communicate directly with customers during the event and provide follow up communication
• Support the sales team with LinkedIn pipeline development
• Keep Salesforce (CRM system) updated for all new client and prospect information including contact details, opportunities, meeting notes, next steps, etc.
• Extract data from Salesforce for reports, tenders and presentations
• Attend networking opportunities including conferences and industry events.
• 3-5 years of business development, sales support or account management experience
• Bachelor’s degree and a keen interest in science and risk
• Experience working in the Risk or Sustainability sectors, within a Big Four Consultancy, or at Tier-one multinational company
• A good understanding of the sales process
• Great organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Good communication skills; comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and clients
• Driven individual who actively seeks opportunities
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A professional, methodical approach
• A curious thinker and problem solver with a creative edge
• Experience using all MS Office applications, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Salesforce (or similar) CRM system.
• Experience in a technology or SaaS environment is advantageous, but not essential.
• Some travel is expected
Diversity and inclusion
Risilience is committed to a proactive approach to equality, which supports and encourages all under-represented groups, promotes an inclusive culture and values diversity. Entry into employment is determined by personal merit and by the application of criteria required for the post. No applicant for an appointment or member of staff will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of sex (including gender reassignment), marital or parental status, race, ethnic or national origin, colour, disability (including HIV status), sexual orientation, religion, age or socio-economic factors.
Information if you have a disability
Risilience welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and is committed to ensuring fair treatment throughout the recruitment process. Adjustments will be made, wherever reasonable to do so, to enable applicants to compete to the best of their ability and, if successful, to assist them during their employment. We encourage applicants to declare their disabilities in order that any special arrangements, particularly for the selection process, can be accommodated. Applicants or employees can declare a disability at any time.
Right to work
You must have full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.