Risilience is seeking to employ a Client Implementation Specialist to join us in our mission to help tackle climate change, one of the biggest systemic threats facing the planet today.
Our SaaS (Software as a Service) solution helps companies produce climate-related compliance analytics, navigate their pathway to Net Zero, and perform scientifically based cost-benefit comparisons of emission reduction strategies versus their risks. As many companies make their commitments to net zero greenhouse gas emissions, our platform helps them report on their TCFD (Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosure) obligations, and plan and guide their execution of transforming their business to sustainability. We have a blue-chip client base with a growing list of globally recognized brands.
Our Cambridge HQ is based in modern, well-equipped offices close to the main railway station. Benefits include stock options, annual bonuses, pension schemes, remote and flexible working, and a commitment to staff diversity.
The Client Solutions team serves as the face of the organization to our growing client base and ensures that all commercial projects are a success. Client Implementation Specialists work as part of a dynamic team supporting clients as they onboard and become active users of Risilience products. Client Implementation Specialists configure and customize the Risilience models to match the specifications of the clients, creating accurate analytics bespoke to their business.
Activities also include providing quality control on the modelling results, presenting the analysis to the clients, and training clients to use the Risilience tools.
The role involves acting as a primary contact on the implementation and support of our clients, which includes:
- Delivery of business solutions and implementation of our Risilience software through direct client interaction
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate for your key customer stakeholders.
- Build strong and lasting client relationships through understanding client goals and business objectives
- Responsibility for the delivery of implementation projects, from kick-off to completion
- Execute project plans with revisions as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scope
- Analysis and interpretation of Risilience modelling results for our clients
- Solicit gathering of complete and accurate client data
- Ensure Risilience models are accurately parameterized to represent the client’s business
- Produce, review, and interpret modelling output data
- Effectively present complex modelling output data and methodologies, as well as business insights, to a variety of client audiences
- Development of subject matter expertise on Risilience models and solutions
- Develop deep technical understanding of the models
- Contribute to the development of training materials
- Provide effective client training workshops to guide and empower clients to utilize Risilience products and services.
- Offer technical support throughout the project duration
- Solicitation of feedback from clients to improve our offerings
- Identify platform improvements to aid client self-sufficiency
- Raise and resolve software bugs and issues with the development team
- Assist with testing of system developments and deployments
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to at least an undergraduate degree level.
- A motivated self-starter who can successfully work both independently and as a collaborative member of a team.
- Technically oriented, with a strong attention to detail and a natural aptitude for problem-solving.
- Committed to project delivery with good time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Interested in customer engagement and building strong relationships.
- An excellent communicator, with a focus on interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Flexible and willing to adapt and learn new skills, as necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with demonstrated capabilities with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
We prefer that the candidate also have one or more of the following qualifications:
- Experienced in consulting, software implementation, natural sciences, climate science and policy, or engineering roles.
- Educated to a level beyond the undergraduate level, having earned an advanced or technical degree.
- Well-versed in the subject matter, with a background in sustainability, natural sciences, environmental studies, climate science and policy, social sciences, and/or economics.
- Familiar with climate change issues in society and how these issues relate to commercial businesses.
- Experienced with training others on complex technical subjects in a simplified way.
- Experienced in working with and interpreting the output of financial models, including the ability to clearly communicate financial results to clients.
- Experienced in project management, having served as a liaison between product teams and clients, including gathering model/product requirements and providing feedback.
- Experienced leading projects shared amongst teams and individuals.
- Experienced with quality control in a software setting.
Diversity and Inclusion
Risilience is committed to a proactive approach to equality, which supports and encourages all under-represented groups, promotes an inclusive culture, and values diversity. Entry into employment is determined by personal merit and by the application of criteria required for the post. No applicant for an appointment or member of staff will be treated less favorably than another on the grounds of sex (including gender reassignment), marital or parental status, race, ethnic or national origin, color, disability (including HIV status), sexual orientation, religion, age, or socio-economic factors.
Information if you have a Disability
Risilience welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and is committed to ensuring fair treatment throughout the recruitment process. Adjustments will be made, wherever reasonable to do so, to enable applicants to compete to the best of their ability and, if successful, to assist them during their employment.
We encourage applicants to declare their disabilities in order that any special arrangements, particularly for the selection process, can be accommodated. Applicants or employees can declare a disability at any time.