This strategic role at Risilience interfaces between our client facing team and the internal model and software development teams, to ensure we are developing products that meet and exceed client expectations.
The product management function is responsible for identifying product opportunities, coordinating the development of these capabilities and subsequently communicating with internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption.
The role is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join a rapidly expanding company at a critical point in our journey. You will have the opportunity to drive the development agenda and ultimately be responsible for the commercial success of our climate analytics offerings.
In this role you will be expected to:
• Engage with clients to understand product requirements and translate into strategic and tactical inputs into the development agenda
• Write detailed specifications to inform model and software development and manage development backlogs
• Collaborate across a wide range of teams to ensure the success of model-related projects and initiatives
• Run internal and external product enablement sessions to communicate about the business value and technical aspects of the products
• Support the development of marketing materials, model documentation
• Communicate with senior management on product vision, business cases, development progress and other product related activities
• Experience in product management within an analytics or software development environment
• Proven ability to solve complex and dynamic problems
• Inquisitive and creative mindset – willing to learn new concepts
• Highly organised and able to manage multiple concurrent development projects
• Exceptional written and verbal skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and effective manner
• BSc or similar qualification in a scientific subject (Earth Sciences, Engineering, Economics, Maths, Physics etc..)
• Experience with both physical climate science and transition risk
• Training and or professional experience in project management
• Working knowledge of software as a service development processes, including agile
Diversity and Inclusion
Risilience is committed to a proactive approach to equality, which supports and encourages all under-represented groups, promotes an inclusive culture and values diversity. Entry into employment is determined by personal merit and by the application of criteria required for the post. No applicant for an appointment or member of staff will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of sex (including gender reassignment), marital or parental status, race, ethnic or national origin, colour, disability (including HIV status), sexual orientation, religion, age or socio-economic factors.
Information if you have a Disability
Risilience welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and is committed to ensuring fair treatment throughout the recruitment process. Adjustments will be made, wherever reasonable to do so, to enable applicants to compete to the best of their ability and, if successful, to assist them during their employment. We encourage applicants to declare their disabilities in order that any special arrangements, particularly for the selection process, can be accommodated. Applicants or employees can declare a disability at any time.
Right to work
You must have full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.