We are looking for an ambitious Office Manager to take on a varied role in our start up as we scale and grow. This role will enable our growth plans through managing the workplace experience from welcoming new starters to making sure info is easily accessible and managing diaries for our C-suite.
You will report to the People Director and work closely with our senior leadership team as a key visible person at Risilience.
This role will be varied and will need someone who is great at prioritising, to work on the things that will truly enable and is at home in a fast paced environment with autonomy and flexibility to set a new standard. The main tasks are listed below with the opportunity for the right person to make this role their own.
Community & Workplace
- IT – Software & Hardware, tracking what we have, ensuring newbies are set up and have what they need
- Working with company IT support, Softwerx to assist with any user problems.
- Owning company Asset list & Active directory
- Managing and creating the office experience – whether virtual or face to face
- Supporting successful company meetings and meet and greets through room & refreshment booking, welcoming people
- Managing company Health and Safety
- Ordering goodies, supplies and merch for our new starters and team members, tracking orders and needs
- Onboarding new starters to our office
- Conducting surveys on offering to identify opportunities to increase employee engagement through our community and workplace
Coordination & Management
- Manage our Exec team calendars, booking meetings and scheduling appointments
- Managing our company travel, booking hotels, taxis and flights while ensuring we get good value
- People & Finance Admin, including mandatory training, making payments, interview booking, updating systems and compliance
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters, and packages
- Tracking costs on facilities and making recommendations in collaboration with the People Director
- Maintaining company policy documents, updating company’s intranet and maintaining company email groups
Key Skills you’ll need
- Strong use of Microsoft office, video calls (Teams & Zoom) & emails
- Good communication skills, happy & effective in communicating with directors and staff
- Flexible and confident work style
- Able to prioritize workflow and complete tasks to competing deadlines while keeping stakeholders updated
- Independent and proactive approach