The Client Solutions team serves as the face of the organisation to our growing client base and ensures that all commercial projects are a success. The team supports clients as they onboard and become active users of Risilience products. Working with a team of developers and client specialists, the Client Training Lead will own and drive our client training strategy, including creation and continuous improvement of software documentation, how-to guides, and user training collateral. The Client Training Lead will be accountable for enabling clients to use Risilience products independently, unlocking product value, and promoting account renewals through provision of effective training resources.
Activities also include collaborating with multiple internal teams to maximise knowledge and efficiency across the business. Such activities include, but are not limited to, contributing to improved internal onboarding, pre-sales, and product support processes.
• Develop, maintain, and continuously improve knowledge bases and curricula that you or members of the Client Solutions team can use to effectively onboard clients and colleagues alike to Risilience solutions.
• Ensure clients fully utilise Risilience analytics tools and solutions through authoring of easy-to-understand training materials that enable user self-sufficiency.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of how clients can derive value from the Risilience SaaS modelling platform, including key client personas, needs, use cases, and opportunities.
• Closely collaborate across the business to maintain deep knowledge of our product offering and desired usage.
• Run effective product training sessions, educating new and existing clients on how to utilise Risilience products and services.
• Incorporate client feedback to improve or prioritise content development, gathered either directly or through trends in client support tickets.
• Maximise efficiency in Client Solutions team processes, prioritising materials and initiatives that save the team the most effort.
• Assist with ad hoc projects: Given the dynamic nature of the role, the Client Training Lead is adaptable to be able to take on ad hoc tasks as identified by senior management.
• Educated to undergraduate degree level.
• Motivated self-starter who can successfully work independently as well as a collaborative member of a team.
• Experience in developing and delivering effective training collateral and programmes for SaaS software solutions.
• Experience in working with development teams to integrate training collateral within a SaaS platform.
• Experience in understanding product value, client needs, and business processes and translating these into training materials.
• Experience in creating continuous improvement and feedback cultures.
• Comfortable interpreting the output of quantitative models.
• Problem-solving aptitude and a natural willingness to learn.
• Commitment to delivery with good time management, decision-making, and planning skills.
• Must possess strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, and organisational abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, with demonstrated capabilities with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience working in one of the following fields: sustainability, data science, natural sciences, environmental studies, climate science and policy, social sciences or economics.
• An understanding of climate change issues in society and for commercial businesses.
• Experience communicating the output of financial models to clients.
• Certification in process improvement, project management, or product management methodologies.
• Experience creating interactive and multimedia-based training modules.
Diversity and inclusion
Risilience is committed to a proactive approach to equality, which supports and encourages all under-represented groups, promotes an inclusive culture and values diversity. Entry into employment is determined by personal merit and by the application of criteria required for the post. No applicant for an appointment or member of staff will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of sex (including gender reassignment), marital or parental status, race, ethnic or national origin, colour, disability (including HIV status), sexual orientation, religion, age or socio-economic factors.
Information if you have a disability
Risilience welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and is committed to ensuring fair treatment throughout the recruitment process. Adjustments will be made, wherever reasonable to do so, to enable applicants to compete to the best of their ability and, if successful, to assist them during their employment. We encourage applicants to declare their disabilities in order that any special arrangements, particularly for the selection process, can be accommodated. Applicants or employees can declare a disability at any time.
Right to work
You must have full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.