The Client Solutions team serves as the face of the organisation to our growing client base and ensures that all commercial projects are a success. Client Solutions Specialists work as part of a dynamic team supporting clients as they onboard and become active users of Risilience products. Working with a team of developers and researchers, Client Solutions Specialists configure and customise the Risilience models to match the specifications of the clients, create accurate analytics and financial models bespoke to their needs, and apply analysis results to their business.
Activities also include providing quality control, ensuring the accuracy of the results, presenting the analysis to the clients, and training clients to use the Risilience tools. Client Solution Specialists also serve as key relationship managers, providing continued post-implementation support to ensure that the model inputs are accurate, and the outputs are communicated effectively.
• Accurate application of Risilience model for the clients, ensuring the model meets the needs of the client and calibrating it to client specifications. Client Solutions Specialists use their strong analytics backgrounds to apply analysis methodologies and domain knowledge to ensure the implementation is efficient and flexible for future needs.
• Ensure the clients fully utilise Risilience analytics tools and solutions, including through post-implementation client support. Client Solution Specialists often communicate feature requests and competitive intelligence from clients to Rislience modelling and development teams.
• Serve as a subject matter expert on Risilience models and solutions, demonstrating to clients an in-depth understanding of Risilience climate and enterprise modelling methodologies.
• Run effective product training sessions, educating new and existing clients on how to utilise Risilience products and services.
• Assist with ad hoc projects: Given the dynamic nature of the role, Client Solution Specialists are adaptable to be able to take on ad hoc tasks as identified by senior management.
• Educated to undergraduate degree level, technical degree preferred.
• Experience in a consulting, software implementation, natural sciences, climate science and policy, or engineering role. This requirement may be met using time spent pursuing an advanced degree, e.g., PhD.
• Comfortable running and interpreting the output of quantitative models.
• Motivated self-starter who can successfully work independently as well as a collaborative member of a team.
• Problem-solving aptitude and a natural willingness to learn.
• Commitment to delivery with good time management, decision-making, and planning skills.
• Must possess strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, and organisational abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, with demonstrated capabilities with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Advanced degree.
• A background in sustainability, natural sciences, environmental studies, climate science and policy, social sciences or economics.
• A background understanding of climate change issues in society and for commercial businesses.
• Proven experience of working with and interpreting the output of financial models, including clear communication of results to clients.
• Proven experience of project or product management, serving as a liaison between development teams and clients, including gathering model/product requirements and feeding back to development teams.
• Proven experience of leadership and quality control in projects shared amongst teams and individuals.
Diversity and inclusion
Risilience is committed to a proactive approach to equality, which supports and encourages all under-represented groups, promotes an inclusive culture and values diversity. Entry into employment is determined by personal merit and by the application of criteria required for the post. No applicant for an appointment or member of staff will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of sex (including gender reassignment), marital or parental status, race, ethnic or national origin, colour, disability (including HIV status), sexual orientation, religion, age or socio-economic factors.
Information if you have a disability
Risilience welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and is committed to ensuring fair treatment throughout the recruitment process. Adjustments will be made, wherever reasonable to do so, to enable applicants to compete to the best of their ability and, if successful, to assist them during their employment. We encourage applicants to declare their disabilities in order that any special arrangements, particularly for the selection process, can be accommodated. Applicants or employees can declare a disability at any time.
Right to work
You must have full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.