The Client Solutions team serves as the face of the organisation to our growing client base and ensures that all commercial projects are a success. The team supports clients as they onboard and become active users of Risilience products. Client Success Managers collaborate across the business, partnering closest with Sales and Client Solutions Specialists, to retain revenue while ensuring a high quality of service and effective communications between the client and internal Risilience business units. Client Success facilitates our clients in getting business value from using our products, and seeing such value that they renew or grow their annual contracts. The success of the team is measured by the client retention (renewals) and satisfaction.
The Head of Client Success will own and drive the team’s strategy, defining the direction of the team and owning our customers’ journey, from implementation and onboarding up to, but not including, renewal. In time, as our client base and their needs expand, the Head of Client Success will hire and lead a team of ambitious global Client Success Managers.
• Lead the Customer Success strategy, defining the direction of the team, identifying key metrics to track, and owning our customers’ journey, from onboarding to preventing churn, focusing on the customer experience.
• Build and refine our Customer Success playbook, developing and implementing processes for the team to follow.
• Lead with a customer-first attitude, cultivating strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs, clearly communicating their perspective internally and externally, and balancing these with business priorities.
• Ensure clients fully utilise Risilience analytics tools and solutions through clear articulation of product value to key external stakeholders, tailored to each client’s needs and use cases.
• Anticipate and identify client upsell opportunities, challenges, and risks, proactively communicating across the business and developing solutions alongside Sales, Product, and Client Solutions to avoid churn.
• Speak the language of our customers through written and verbal communications, adapting your delivery style and content according to your audience.
• Develop and maintain deep knowledge of our product offering, including business value and desired usage, by closely collaborating across the organisation.
• Hire and lead an ambitious team of global CSMs, as our business grows, who can drive the success and future growth of our customers.
• Educated to undergraduate degree level.
• Successful track record in client success, account management, or sales as part of a SaaS organization.
• Experience in team leadership and management experience, including hiring, mentoring, and growing a diverse team with illustrated increase in performance.
• Proven success in driving technology adoption, usage, and client engagement – including identifying opportunities for upsell, uplift and account expansion.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present to executive-level audiences as well as users.
• Experience in actively managing multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to challenge, influence, and do things differently with positive business benefits
• Motivated self-starter who can successfully work independently as well as a collaborative member of a team.
• Comfortable interpreting the output of quantitative models.
• Problem-solving aptitude and a natural willingness to learn.
• Commitment to delivery with good time management, decision-making, and planning skills.
• Must possess strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, and organisational abilities.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, with demonstrated capabilities with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience working in with clients as part of a technology organisation in a start-up phase.
• Experience working in one of the following fields: sustainability, data science, natural sciences, environmental studies, climate science and policy, social sciences or economics.
• An understanding of climate change issues in society and for commercial businesses.
Diversity and inclusion
Risilience is committed to a proactive approach to equality, which supports and encourages all under-represented groups, promotes an inclusive culture and values diversity. Entry into employment is determined by personal merit and by the application of criteria required for the post. No applicant for an appointment or member of staff will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of sex (including gender reassignment), marital or parental status, race, ethnic or national origin, colour, disability (including HIV status), sexual orientation, religion, age or socio-economic factors.
Information if you have a disability
Risilience welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and is committed to ensuring fair treatment throughout the recruitment process. Adjustments will be made, wherever reasonable to do so, to enable applicants to compete to the best of their ability and, if successful, to assist them during their employment. We encourage applicants to declare their disabilities in order that any special arrangements, particularly for the selection process, can be accommodated. Applicants or employees can declare a disability at any time.
Right to work
You must have full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.