Are you a detail-orientated, self-starter? Can you play nicely as part of a team? Are you audience savvy? Can you truly engage your readers through storytelling? Can you translate complicated ideas into readable content? Are you a creative human?
• An exciting copywriting role created to support Risilience’s content strategy
• An unparalleled climate-tech platform
• Opportunity for personal development
• A dynamic and universally relevant subject, ripe to learn from
• A multidisciplinary, diverse and passionate team of richly talented individuals
• Excellent benefits, including bonus scheme and share options
• The opportunity to be part of something meaningful in the race to net zero
• A minimum of five years copywriting experience
• A firm command of language
• Impeccable proofing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• The ability to write briefs
• Created content that supports a lead-gen function
• A laser eye for detail
• The ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Experience working with designers and other content producers
• The desire to learn
You may also have:
• Experience in climate tech, or a similar industry
• Understanding of climate change
How to apply
Please share your CV and two samples of work you have created that demonstrate why your brilliant talent is what we need at Risilience.
Diversity and inclusion
Risilience is committed to a proactive approach to equality, which supports and encourages all under-represented groups, promotes an inclusive culture and values diversity. Entry into employment is determined by personal merit and by the application of criteria required for the post. No applicant for an appointment or member of staff will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of sex (including gender reassignment), marital or parental status, race, ethnic or national origin, colour, disability (including HIV status), sexual orientation, religion, age or socio-economic factors.
Information if you have a disability
Risilience welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and is committed to ensuring fair treatment throughout the recruitment process. Adjustments will be made, wherever reasonable to do so, to enable applicants to compete to the best of their ability and, if successful, to assist them during their employment. We encourage applicants to declare their disabilities in order that any special arrangements, particularly for the selection process, can be accommodated. Applicants or employees can declare a disability at any time.
Right to work
You must have full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.