Risilience is seeking to employ a Client Success Manager to join us in our mission to help tackle climate change, one of the biggest systemic threats facing the planet today.
We offer a unique modelling and analytics platform to help international corporations assess their risks and opportunities presented by rising temperatures, climate-related policy, and emerging technologies in our changing world.
Our SaaS solution helps our blue-chip client base produce climate related compliance analytics, navigate their pathway to Net Zero and perform scientifically based cost benefit comparisons of emission reduction strategies versus their risks. As many companies make their commitments to net zero greenhouse gas emissions, our platform helps them report on their TCFD (Taskforce on Climate related Financial Disclosure) obligations, and plan and guide their execution of transforming their business to sustainability.
Our Cambridge HQ is based in modern, well-equipped offices close to the main railway station. Benefits include annual bonus, pension scheme, remote and flexible working, and a commitment to staff diversity.
The Client Solutions team serves as the face of the organisation to our growing client base and ensures that all commercial projects are a success. The team supports clients as they onboard and become active users of Risilience products. Client Success Managers collaborate across the business, partnering closest with Sales and Client Solutions Specialists, to retain customers while ensuring a high quality of service and effective communications between the client and internal Risilience business units. Client Success helps our clients in getting business value from using our products, and seeing such value that they renew or grow their annual contracts.
- Manage the entire customer experience from end-to-end. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Handover from Sales
- Arranging onboarding for implementation and training
- Developing account plans to support the customer in their journey with Risilience
- Regular communication with each client in your assigned portfolio
- Ensuring any support issues are followed up promptly
- Anticipating impact of future product and model updates
- Collaborating with Sales for renewals/expansions.
- Ensure high adoption of our analytics tools and solutions through clear articulation of product value to key external stakeholders, tailored to each client’s needs and use cases.
- Demonstrate a customer-first attitude, cultivating strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs, clearly communicating their voice internally and externally, and balancing these with business priorities.
- Anticipate and identify client upsell opportunities, challenges, and risks, communicating across the business and developing solutions alongside Sales, Product, and Client Solutions to maximise account footprints.
- Become a power user of our products, collaborating across the business to maintain deep knowledge of our offering and desired usage.
- Provide metrics of business value that feed into quarterly reporting cycles, including client platform usage and satisfaction.
- Educated to undergraduate degree level, or equivalent levels of experience
- Experience in client success, account management, or sales.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and customer empathy
- Experience in driving technology adoption, usage, and client engagement – including identifying opportunities for upsell, uplift, and account expansion.
- Ability to adapt. We’re a start-up moving into scale-up mode, so change is frequent!
- Comfortable interpreting the output of quantitative models.
- Problem-solving aptitude and a natural willingness to learn.
- Great communication skills alongside the ability to manage workloads in a fast moving environment
- Experience working with clients as part of a SaaS technology organisation.
- Experience working in one of the following fields: sustainability, data science, natural sciences, environmental studies, climate science and policy, social sciences or economics.
- An understanding of climate change issues in society and for commercial businesses.
Diversity and Inclusion
Risilience is committed to a proactive approach to equality, which supports and encourages all under-represented groups, promotes an inclusive culture and values diversity. Entry into employment is determined by personal merit and by the application of criteria required for the post. No applicant for an appointment or member of staff will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of sex (including gender reassignment), marital or parental status, race, ethnic or national origin, colour, disability (including HIV status), sexual orientation, religion, age or socio-economic factors.
Information if you have a Disability
Risilience welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and is committed to ensuring fair treatment throughout the recruitment process. Adjustments will be made, wherever reasonable to do so, to enable applicants to compete to the best of their ability and, if successful, to assist them during their employment.
We encourage applicants to declare their disabilities in order that any special arrangements, particularly for the selection process, can be accommodated. Applicants or employees can declare a disability at any time.